Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ’s]
» What is coworking?
- Coworking is an environment created to allow workers, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from various industries and companies to share an office space. Not only is it convenient to share a building, utilities, inventory, and other services, most often coworking results in lower costs and major savings over time. Coworking provides a location to run your business or complete projects while also providing the opportunity to network and socialize. To put it simply, coworking is a shared workspace for those who wish to work outside of their own homes or coffee shops for an affordable price.
» Is there a minimum commitment?
- For private offices we require a minimum 3-month commitment, while all other memberships are month to month.
» Is parking included?
- Yes, we offer free parking onsite for most memberships. We also have temporary parking passes for $3/day for guests and drop-ins.
» Are there any additional expenses that aren’t included in the membership?
- Memberships are all inclusive! The only time you’ll pay additional fees is if you sign up for add-ons. This could include mail service, locker space & under desk cabinets.
» What if I want to try coworking, but I’m not convinced it’s for me or I’m unsure if coLAB is the right fit for me?
- Come in for a tour of our space and try it out for the day for FREE. Meet some of our members, enjoy some coffee and conversation, then decide if you’d like to join. Remember there is no long-term commitment needed, try it for a month and if it’s not for you, you do not have to stay.
» Can I only work out of the space during “office hours”?
- Most of our memberships are 19/7 (5:00am – 12:00am) access with our Community membership being the exception. Community members have access 7:00am – 7:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Drop-in’s have access during staffed hours, 8:00am – 4:00pm.
» Can I bring guests?
- Any friend of yours is a friend of ours! Your guests are free to join you for meetings in one of our meeting rooms. If a friend or colleague wants to come work for a full day, all they’ll need is a day pass!