Current Job Openings at coLAB
We are looking for an extraordinary part-time addition to join our team at coLAB that has potential to turn into a full-time role. This position will perform day to day administrative operations of our space and our community, as well execute coLAB’s digital marketing efforts. You will help the Community Manager guide members toward a positive day filled with productivity, meaningful connections, and tools to be successful. This role sits at the front desk to create a welcoming feeling when entering the space and is critical for first impressions. Must be friendly, flexible, and energetic!
I.) Digital Marketing
- Manage all social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn). Creating weekly posts, content, and managing comments/engagement.
- Manage and create paid advertising (Google, Yelp, Social Media) ensuring ad spend stays within marketing budget each month.
- Create and execute a monthly coLAB newsletter for all newsletter subscribers.
- Track, report, and set goals for all digital marketing efforts and make necessary adjustments in partnership with the Community Manager.
II.) Front Desk & Space Management
- Administrative tasks such as answering incoming phone calls, accepting packages and sorting mail.
- Setup and breakdown for events, meetings, etc. Willing to work evenings and occasional weekends.
- Keep our space neat and clean, restock basic office supplies, maintain and fix printers and other technology. Occasionally assemble a desk, chair, or move furniture around to meet the needs of members.
- Help members and guests stay productive, whether it’s setting up in meeting rooms, providing cords for their computers, or even helping when the printer jams.
- Experience in a customer service or hospitality role
- Social media marketing and some digital marketing experience
- Ability to work on various projects at the same time
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally (written and oral)
- A service minded, creative and passionate person with the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on an array of projects
- Paid Holidays + Paid Birthday Off
- Opportunity to accrue PTO
- Partial gym reimbursement
- Weekly produce boxes from FEED Sonoma
- Cool and casual work environment in the heart of Downtown Santa Rosa
- Opportunity to engage and network with our professional community
Schedule: In-Person, 20-30 hours per week
Salary: $22 to $25/hr
Apply: Send resume to email@example.com